So, I like Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream (who doesn’t?). But I can never remember which kinds I like when I’m standing in front of the ice cream at the grocery store freezing while I read the descriptions, which are written in a tiny font and covered with ice crystals. I’m a fan of the whimsical names, but they aren’t particularly descriptive. Usually I just grab something, but the last few times I haven’t ended up with something that I’ve particularly liked. Of course, now I have no idea what it was that I didn’t like, so I’m probably going to end up picking it up again.
I’ve always had a sweet tooth, but really, some of the sweeter ones are just too sticky-sweet for me, and that’s saying something.
So, here’s the list of the flavors I think I like. I’ll came back and give them thumbs up or thumbs down when I’ve tasted them.
- Brownie Batter – Brownie Batter Ice Cream with a Rich Brownie Batter Swirl
- Cherry Garcia – Cherry Ice Cream with Cherries & Fudge Flakes (don’t think I’ve ever had this one, not sure why not)
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie – Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Brownies
- Cinnamon Buns – Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Cinnamon Streusel Swirl
- Coffee Heath Bar Crunch – Coffee Ice Cream with Chunks of HEATH® Bar Crunch (made with Fair Trade Certified™ coffee)
- Dave Matthews Band® Magic Brownies™ Encore Edition – Black Raspberry Ice Cream Swirled with Sweet Cream Ice Cream & Fudgy Brownies
- Dublin Mudslide – Irish Cream Liqueur Ice Cream with Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies and a Coffee Fudge Swirl
- Half Baked – Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies and Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Karamel Sutra – A Core of Soft Caramel Encircled by Chocolate & Caramel Ice Creams & Fudge Chips
- Mint Chocolate Cookie – Peppermint Ice Cream with Oxford Creme Cookies
- Neapolitan Dynamite – Cherry Garcia® and Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice creams, side by side
- Phish Food – Chocolate Ice Cream with Gooey Marshmallow, Caramel Swirls & Fudge Fish
- S’mores – Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks, Toasted Marshmallow & Graham Cracker Swirls
Some of these I think I’ve never even seen (Mint Chocolate Cookie). The ones I’m eyeing as sounding-good-but-probably-too-sweet are S’mores, Phish Food, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, and Brownie Batter. Honestly, who remembers whether they like Chocolate Fudge Brownie or Brownie Batter?